Welcome to the Help Center. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. To look up the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search items or queries in the box below. Watch the How to videos covering many subjects.
You can inactivate your property listing being fed to other CHBO partner websites by:
1. Login to CHBO.
2. Click the 'My Listings' link from the top menu beneath the users first name.
3. Click the edit link .
4. Select the 'Property info/rental rates' tab.
5. Locate the question, 'Place this listing with partner websites?' under the other section.
6. Select 'No' of 'Yes' depending on your desire from the drop down.
7. Click the 'update' link to save all changes.
It can take up to two weeks for your property listing to be removed from all CHBO's partner websites.
Have more questions? Submit Ticket