You have registered successfully with Corporate Housing by Owner, CHBO. Before you can login and access your account, please check your email account for the account activation link.
If you did not receive this email, please check your junk / spam folder.
CHBO Username Assistance
Your username has been sent to your email address successfully. Please check your email.
Enter the email address associated with your CHBO account, then click Submit. We will email you a username. If you've recently changed your email address please contact CHBO.
CHBO Password Assistance
An email has been sent to your email address. Please check your email and reset you password. Once you reset your password, you will be able to login to CHBO.
Enter the email address associated with your CHBO account, then click Submit. We will email you a link to a page where you can easily create a new password. If you've recently changed your email address please contact CHBO to reset your password.
Welcome to the Help Center. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. To look up the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search items or queries in the box below. Watch the How to videos covering many subjects.
CHBO offers the option to purchase an Accidental Rental Damage Protection (ARDP) plan through our partner, Rental Guardian.
If you currently require an ARDP policy and indicate this on your listing, please log-in and navigate to the My Listing page.
Click on the pencil icon under the “Edit Listing” column to the right of the page. Then click on the Property Info/Rental Rates tab and scroll down to the question “Do you require Accidental Rental Damage Insurance (ARDP)?” can select Yes and then be sure to click Update to save your changes.
This procedure will indicate that you do require ARDP by displaying the ARDP logo on your listing. By clicking on the ARDP logo tenants will be directed to the purchase form and select the appropriate policy as determined by you.
1. Login to CHBO. 2. Navigate to the 'My Listing' tab from the menu bar at the top. 3. Select the green 'Renew' button. 4. On this page, you can continue with your current package or change the package. Select which option you would like. 5. If you select to continue the current package, select the Next button. If you would like to change your package, click the plus sign button to see your options. All of the package options will show on the next page, select the one that fits your needs and click Buy Now.
6. The next page after selecting your listing package will provide you listing upgrades to enhance your exposure. These options are not required but suggested. Select the upgrade you would like or click Next
7. This is the purchase page. Review your order. You have the option to change the duration of the package at the top. A discount is applied for longer durations. Select a previous payment used or insert a new card to make payment. Click submit when you are done.
8. On the payment review page, confirm your order and click Purchase
9. The renewal will begin immediately after purchase. Renewals will extend from the expiration date if within that date or from the date of purchase if the listing has expired.
The average length of stay on CHBO really depends on quite a few things about the properties:
-What is the minimum stay criteria of the Home Owner's Association bi-laws?
-Is the property furnished comfortably?
-Is your property CHBO complete?
-Do you rent your property weekly or monthly or yearly?
With that being said, according to the CHBO Corproate Housing Real Estate Report done each year by the property owners of CHBO, the average CHBO tenant stays over 3 months and 15% say thier last tenant stayed for one year or longer.
Not specifically because of our long experience in the business and that fact that we review all listings before they go live we have a good track record of removing any ads that do not appear credible. As a renter we urge you to communicate by phone with the owner to make sure you are comfortable with their responses and experience. Check for any reviews and if you have registered at CHBO, as a tenant, you can request a credit and background check on the owner. If you are every questioning an advertisers validity, please contact CHBO.