You have registered successfully with Corporate Housing by Owner, CHBO. Before you can login and access your account, please check your email account for the account activation link.
If you did not receive this email, please check your junk / spam folder.
CHBO Username Assistance
Your username has been sent to your email address successfully. Please check your email.
Enter the email address associated with your CHBO account, then click Submit. We will email you a username. If you've recently changed your email address please contact CHBO.
CHBO Password Assistance
An email has been sent to your email address. Please check your email and reset you password. Once you reset your password, you will be able to login to CHBO.
Enter the email address associated with your CHBO account, then click Submit. We will email you a link to a page where you can easily create a new password. If you've recently changed your email address please contact CHBO to reset your password.
Welcome to the Help Center. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. To look up the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search items or queries in the box below. Watch the How to videos covering many subjects.
1. Input your desired city, state or country into the search box on the home page or at the top of any other page. The search will return a list of properties for your desired area. click the listing you are interested in to read more about the property and contact the advertiser.
2. If you know the CHBO property id number, simply enter that number in the search box on the home page or at the top of any other page and search.
3. Submit a housing request is an efficient and quick way to get your request out to property owners and housing providers in your desired search area. Once submitted you will be contacted if one of our housing providers has a suitable property. Please try to be as detailed as possible with your request to help us find you the right property. There is no obligation to submit.
All property listing pages have a contact tab, click to view the property representative’s phone number (if supplied) there will also be an the option to email the contact. CHBO encourages all users to create a free account to validate yourself to all advertisers. This is a free service and you will receive no spam. in your email be sure to mention any comments or questions you may have. Advertisers are encouraged to respond within 24hrs. We suggest calling as the first method of inquiry and quickly following with an email if no response. Be sure to check the listing and availability tab to review the properties vacancy outlook. Keep in mind the use of the availability calendar is optional for the advertiser.
CHBO gives renters two ways to find the right property.
1) Email or call the property contact directly from the property listing.
2) Submit a General Housing Request in a geographic area that goes to properties in that area who have selected to receive and respond directly to these requests.
CHBO has created the general housing request to streamline the hassle of having to look through each individual availability calendar and make it easy for corporate housing renters to find the right property, in the right location, quickly.
General Housing requests are individual requests from potential renters looking for housing in a specific area. Rather than contact numerous properties one at a time, these requests make it easy for anyone in need of housing, to submit a single request and receive direct responses from properties that are available in the requested area.
If you receive a general housing request and your property meets the needs of the potential tenant you can respond directly to the tenant with your housing options.
An executive home is a marketing term for a moderately large and well-appointed house. Such houses were formerly described as mansionettes or bijou residences. The word mansion historically denotes homes with more character or uniqueness than an average executive home.