• 1 storage locker, water, electricity, heat, A/C, garbage/trash, and recycling
• Amazon and Netflix streaming on blu-ray device and premium cable on flat screen TV
• Hi-Speed 5G Wi-Fi
• Laundry room on site
• Dishes, utensils, pots, and pans
• Linens and towels
• Air mattress to accommodate 3rd person
Available upon request:
• 24 hour access to FFC Old Town gym attached to building
• Professional cleaning service
• 2 outdoor swimming pools
• Outdoor tennis courts
East-facing views of the city, Lake Michigan, and John Hancock tower.
Brand new windows installed November 2015. New pleated shade window treatments installed January 2016.
4 amazing closets with great space (coat, linen, walk-in, and bedroom). New Elfa closets installed October 2015 (coat and walk-in).
Hardwood floors in throughout living room, entry, and hallway.
Granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom.
2 air-conditioning units (1 in bedroom, 1 in living room).
Building has highly secure key fob entrance and 24-hour doorman.
1 block from vibrant Wells Street with many shops, restaurants, and bars. 2 block walk to famed Rush Street
• 99 Walk Score (Walker’s Paradise)
• 90 Transit Score (Excellent Transit)
• 81 Bike Score (Very Bikeable)
1/2 block to Red Line and multiple bus stops, 6 blocks to Brown Line.
Travel time to Loop:
- 6 minutes in car/cab/Uber
- 8 minutes on subway
- 10 minutes on bike
- 15 minutes on bus
- 25 minutes on foot
5 minute walk to Lakefront
10 minute walk to Oak Street Beach
15 minute walk to Magnificent Mile
20 minute walk to North Avenue Beach
3 grocery stores within 1 block radius (Plum Market, Treasure Island, and new Jewel coming soon).
Washer/Dryer in Building
Note: All corporate rental property information is provided by third parties. All questions about the corporate housing featured on this page, must be answered by the Owner or Property Manager from the contact section.
+1 (312) 672-2220