This private studio across the street from the Capitol Building in downtown Austin provides not only the convenience and service of a luxury hotel, but also the privacy and security of a high-rise residence. Yes, the photos of the Capitol actually are the view from your condo!
Everything you need is included:
• Fully Furnished. Well-equipped kitchen with custom granite countertops; quality blackout drapes and a luxurious plush top Queen size mattress topped with Egyptian cotton sheets for a good night's sleep; a flat screen TV and iPhone-ready stereo; and more.
• Home Office Away from Home. The ideal home office away from home with a six foot desk, a proper office chair with lumbar support, and a 24" LCD display (just plug in your laptop).
• Services Included. Utilities, Wi-Fi, cable, gym and pool, weekly cleaning and linen service all included.
• Enclosed Parking. Secured parking directly downstairs via elevator, if desired.
• Weekly Cleaning & Laundry. Linen service of Egyptian cotton sheets and towels included weekly. Your clothes that do not need to be pressed or dry cleaned also can be laundered weekly for you at no extra charge. Self-serve washers and dryers additionally are available for your use at nominal cost.
• Optional Dry Cleaning. There even is a convenient dry cleaning pick up and drop off service every Monday and Thursday for your optional purchase, if needed; and prices are much lower than just about any hotel.
It’s the perfect location for you:
Your studio is a block to Congress and a quick walk to major corporate highrises (as well as restaurants and theaters), four blocks to Austin's emerging Museum District, and five blocks to the world famous 6th Street for live music. It's a bit further to the entertainment-centric Warehouse District, posh 2nd Street District, staid Convention Center, and hip Rainey Street, also.
In addition to being across the street from the Capitol, your apartment is about a block to the Governor's Mansion and many government offices are a short walk away, as well. This location is particularly convenient if you are a lobbyist or otherwise doing business with the Texas government.
It's a quick bus or taxi trip — or bike share ride — to the trendy South Congress (SoCo) shopping district, Lady Bird Lake, Auditorium Shores, Zilker Park, and Barton Springs as well as many other destinations in central Austin.
Your condo also is close to the University of Texas. It’s seven blocks to the edge of campus, and transit service to the entire campus is frequent, as well.
It’s ideal whether you walk, bike, or drive:
If desired, secured and reserved parking directly downstairs via elevator can be provided.
As the condo is within walking distance of the best the city has to offer, it's a convenient location to live car-free in downtown Austin, too. The 100 Airport Express (just US$1.50) is about three blocks away (drop off from the airport is one block away from the other side of the Capitol grounds), or if you prefer, the blue SuperShuttle van from the airport is about US$20 door-to-door.
The 801 and 803 MetroRapid stops are less than a block away (US$3.50 for a 24 hour pass), and a dozen or so other bus routes also are close by. Austin's Car2Go car share, B-Cycle bike share, pedicabs, taxis, Uber, and Lyft likewise are readily available in the area.
Washer/Dryer in Building
Cleaning/Maid Service Included
Note: All corporate rental property information is provided by third parties. All questions about the corporate housing featured on this page, must be answered by the Owner or Property Manager from the contact section.
Security Deposit Amount: $500
+1 (512) 377-1984