Are you new to the Baltimore area? Are you relocating here and requiring corporate housing? Ever dreamed of living downtown by Baltimore’s beautiful Harbor?
If so, prepare to be amazed. This Baltimore corporate housing property can be your "Castle in the Air"!
A unique, stunning 2-story penthouse, this 2-bedroom, 3-bath, 2100 sq ft property sits right on the edge of Baltimore Harbor. The expansive space and views that lift your spirits greet you as soon as you walk in the front door, and stay with you in every room and on the outdoor terrace. Soak up the abundant sunlight from the 30-foot floor-to-ceiling windows in the main room. Sip your coffee as you peer down on the parade of runners with their dogs and strollers who jog along the water. (Or join them for your own waterside jaunt!)
As comfortable as it is stylish, this Baltimore corporate property will enhance every part of your day. Open your eyes to the sun rising over the harbor as the morning light fills the master bedroom. Get ready for your workday in the lush, well-appointed master bathroom. Wake the kids or get a jump on your email in the second bedroom / home office (to be furnished as you choose). Prepare your breakfast in a sleek, modern kitchen that offers every convenience.
When company comes, serve them in the airy dining area beneath the 25-foot windows. Sink down into the plush pillows of the spacious living room with home theater and surround sound at your fingertips. Or retreat to the cozy alcove for reading and quiet conversation.
And that only begins to describe the features of this premium penthouse and its unique location! Be sure to continue below to “AMENITIES AT A GLANCE” for a complete listing of its many appealing features.
This Baltimore corporate property is large, airy, uniquely stylish and perfectly placed. If you’re looking to relocate to the Baltimore area, this truly premier furnished housing -- this “Castle in the Air” -- can be your new home!
AMENITIES AT A GLANCE
Features of the condo:
• Magnificent views from all rooms
• Stylish, sophisticated décor with vivid artwork throughout the main room
• The condo is fully wired:
~Built-in speakers in every room, driven by a complete array of electronics: DVD player, CD carousel, tuner
~XFINITY cable with premium channels and multi-room recording/playback
~High speed wifi
• Comfy, cozy, living room with built in bookcases, surround sound home theater, and 50-inch TV
• Dining area with seating for 8 under 30-foot windows with commanding view
• Beautiful alcove seating area for reading and quieter conversation
• Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric range, convection oven, high-end Sub-Zero refrigerator that matches the cabinetry, granite countertops, plenty of cabinet space, as well as an oversized pantry
• Spacious master bedroom with queen bed, TV, separate seating area and walk-in closet
• Lush, lovely, marble master bath with his-and-hers sinks, Jacuzzi tub and separate shower
• Second bedroom with en suite bath to be furnished by owner according to your choice: as bedroom, office or both
• Central heat and AC
• California closets throughout
• 24-hour concierge
• 24-hour fitness center
• Two indoor resident parking spaces, as well as plenty of guest parking
• Bi-weekly cleaning service available
Location, location, location (Baltimore’s offerings):
• Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, T. Rowe Price, Legg Mason, Excelon and CareFirst Corporate Offices are very near, less than 3 miles away. McCormick and Company, numerous other medical and healthcare firms as well as major sports teams (Ravens, Orioles) are also close by and easy to reach.
• Baltimore’s cultural life is thriving, including visual arts, music, theater and celebrations.
• Baltimore’s historic points of interest are within easy reach, including the Constellation and Fort McHenry, not to mention Edgar Allen Poe’s home.
• Starbucks, a major chain supermarket and an array of fine restaurants are just across the street.
• Part of the vibrant, flourishing Canton area, the unit is walkable to many of Baltimore's iconic neighborhoods: Canton Square, Little Italy, Fells Point, Inner Harbor, Federal Hill.
Traveling to and fro:
• Baltimore has a growing public transit system, including light rail, subway and buses.
• Washington DC is an hour by rail or car.
• BWI Airport is a convenient 15 miles away by freeway.
Washer/Dryer in Unit
Cleaning/Maid Service Included
Note: All corporate rental property information is provided by third parties. All questions about the corporate housing featured on this page, must be answered by the Owner or Property Manager from the contact section.
Security Deposit Amount: $2500
Andrea & David
+1 (718) 909-5807