Excellent location for your business stay in New London! This fully furnished, brand new, spotless apartment with a fully equipped new fitness room is available for your short or long term stay. Gas, electric, cable and wifi included. The apartment is perfectly situated with Amtrak, Greyhound, The long Island and Block Island Ferry all within a half mile of the apartment. New London is home to the United States Coast Guard Academy,The Naval Submarine Base in Groton,General Dynamics Electric Boat Company, Connecticut College, Mitchell College, The Williams School and for traveling nurses were 3/4 mile to Lawrence and Memorial Hospital.
We are walking distance to Bank Street, New London's Historic Waterfront District. Art , music, and design venues, year round night life and over 30 restaurants and pubs make up this 26 block National Register Historic District.
For the more adventurous, you're only a 15 minute drive to Mohegan Sun Casino for entertainment, dining, shopping, luxury hotel, spa, pool and golf. Or you can take a quick ride to the quaint village of Mystic on the shoreline known for its beauty, fun, romance and New England charm.
* A comfortable, bright living room with a full size sofa bed.
* Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, including a coffee maker, toaster, and microwave.
* Dedicated work space.
* Plenty of parking
* Private access
* access to fitness room
* Queen size bed in master bedroom & two twin beds in the second bedroom
* All mattresses are new and very comfortable.
* Fresh cotton linens, blankets and towels are provided along with an iron, ironing board, blow dryer, and vacuum for your convenience
* high speed wireless internet
* 2 flat screen TVs
* All utilities included
* Climate controlled heat/AC
* Smoke detectors
Washer/Dryer in Building
Note: All corporate rental property information is provided by third parties. All questions about the corporate housing featured on this page, must be answered by the Owner or Property Manager from the contact section.
Security Deposit Amount: $1800
+1 (917) 847-1945