Enjoy postcard views from every window of this fully furnished, 2200-square-foot 2-level Victorian home perched atop scenic steps and surrounded by Bay Views and gardens. Soak in the views from the rooftop hot tub while overlooking the Bay, Bay Bridge, Financial District and Coit Tower.
This incredible home features:
* Oversized rooftop deck with 4-person hot tub, outdoor dining and sweeping views of the Bay and Downtown San Francisco
* Spacious, 2,200-square-foot open concept design
* Abundant natural light throughout
* High ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors
* Hi-Speed WiFi and 55" cable television
* 3 spacious bedrooms with luxurious queen beds, 2 with world-class views
* Previously used as short-term rental home with ALL 70 reviews 5 Stars across the board!
* "Words can't explain how amazing this house is! And the incredible view...I can't imagine a nicer place to stay in San Francisco."
* Huge Master bedroom with 180-degree views of the Bay Bridge and Financial District
* Large living room with wood-burning fireplace and gorgeous furniture
* Bright, comfortable media room with 55" Smart TV
* Modern, fully stocked kitchen with everything you need for gourmet meals
* Situated on the iconic Vallejo Street Steps surrounded by terraced gardens
Walk 2 blocks to the historic North Beach neighborhood including eateries, cafes, shopping and nightlife. Walk 7-10 minutes to the Financial District, Ferry Building with Farmer's Market and sea lions at Pier 39. Best location in all of San Francisco.
Walk Score 99: Walker's Paradise
Transit Score 100: Rider's Paradise
Parking is available within 2 blocks for an additional fee.
Managed by: Property Manager
Contact Person: Ethan
Washer/Dryer in Building
Parking with Fee
Security Deposit: $10995
Note: All rates are (USD)