Thank you to everyone who has supported Rebekah Gregory over the last year – This year Rebekah attended the annual Corporate Housing Providers Association annual meeting to express her gratitude in person. Rebekah has been through a lot including over 16 surgeries in an attempt to save her leg. It has now been decided that they will need to remove her leg after all. Rebekah is a great inspiration. Read More(Executive Injured in Boston Marathon)…
GREAT NEWS: Rebekah got Married! Congratulations Rebekah & Pete. Read more from People Magazine.
“It may have been pouring rain in Asheville, N.C., on Friday, but underneath a tent filled with flowers it felt like the sun was shining.
That’s because Rebekah Gregory and Pete DiMartino, who were gravely injured in last April’s Boston Marathon bombing, were standing together, exchanging vows in front of family and friends who at one time had worried this day might never come.
The couple was positioned at the finish line of the Marathon on April 15, 2013, watching DiMartino’s mom run. When the first bomb exploded, they were both sent flying, Gregory ultimately losing functionality in her left leg, DiMartino suffering injuries to his Achilles tendon and requiring reconstructive surgery on his eardrums.”
- City Spotlight – Boston Furnished Housing!
- Real Estate Secrets: Details of the Successful CHBO Property Owner
- A reminder that Corporate Housing is a perfect solution for Major League Baseball players
- City Spotlight: Dallas Corporate Housing!
- Why to Consider the Neighborhood – When Choosing a Corporate Rental?