All real estate advertised herein is subject to the federal fair housing act, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation, or discrimination". We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of this law or any state or local fair housing laws. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
Code Of Ethics
- We will employ and practice legal and truthful advertising of our products and services
- We will fairly disclose the obligations of both the company and the customer and fulfill company obligations in an expeditious and equitable manner
- We will respond within a reasonable period of time to any customer service complaint and make every effort to satisfy the needs and concerns of our customers
- We will further the public interest by contributing to the development of a better understanding of the corporate housing industry
- We will exercise corporate social responsibility
- We will not deal in a discriminatory manner and will treat our customers and employees equally
- We will respect our relationships with the communities in which we conduct our business and we will respect the natural and physical environments of those communities
Visit the HUD website for further information on fair housing and equal opportunity laws.