CHBO Property close-icon

Insurance and Natural Disaster Housing

Insurance and Natural Disaster Furnished Housing

Insurance Housing Options for Professionals and Displaced Homeowners

At Corporate Housing by Owner, we proudly offer our insurance housing services to insurance professionals traveling for business and to families and individuals who’ve been displaced due to a natural disaster or other reasons. Insurance companies and individuals may turn to CHBO to find the very best furnished mid-term housing in cities across the United States, Canada, and around the world.

Additional Living Expense (ALE) Insurance covers additional costs incurred if a homeowner is displaced and must pay out of pocket as a result. ALE coverage is included in most homeowners or renter's insurance policies. Consult your insurance agency about this coverage.

Find The Appropriate Property To Meet All Of Your Needs

Whether you’re an insurance professional working on location for your clients, you are moving to a new city, or you have been displaced from your home and you need housing, you can find the appropriate property to meet all of your needs. For more information on CHBO’s insurance housing solutions, check out our featured listings or contact CHBO or call 1-877-333-2426. Get the temporary housing solution you need today with CHBO.

Search Corporate Housing by Owner

Submit a Furnished Housing Request
Contact Us CHBO