Welcome to the Help Center. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. To look up the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search items or queries in the box below. Watch the How to videos covering many subjects.
CHBO complete means your property is fully furnished within generally accepted corporate housing guidelines. Please visit CHBO Complete for full details on how to become CHBO Complete.
To mark your property as CHBO Complete, follow these steps:
1. Login to CHBO.
2. Click the 'My Listings' link from the top menu beneath the users first name.
3. Click the edit link .
4. Select the 'Property Info/Rental Rates' tab.
5. Find the question, 'Is this property CHBO Complete?'
6. Select 'Yes' from the drop down.
7. Click the 'Update' link to save all changes.
This will add the CHBO Complete logo on the property listing.
Have more questions? Submit Ticket