Welcome to the Help Center. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. To look up the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search items or queries in the box below. Watch the How to videos covering many subjects.
chbo follow leave
references general housing… calendar
Follow these steps to renew a listing package
1. Login to CHBO.
2. Navigate to the 'My Listing' tab from the menu bar at the top.
3. Select the green 'Renew' button.
4. On this page, you can continue with your current package or change the package. Select which option you would like.
5. If you select to continue the current package, select the Next button. If you would like to change your package, click the plus sign button to see your options. All of the package options will show on the next page, select the one that fits your needs and click Buy Now.
6. The next page after selecting your listing package will provide you listing upgrades to enhance your exposure. These options are not required but suggested. Select the upgrade you would like or click Next
7. This is the purchase page. Review your order. You have the option to change the duration of the package at the top. A discount is applied for longer durations. Select a previous payment used or insert a new card to make payment. Click submit when you are done.
8. On the payment review page, confirm your order and click Purchase
9. The renewal will begin immediately after purchase. Renewals will extend from the expiration date if within that date or from the date of purchase if the listing has expired.