Welcome to the Help Center. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. To look up the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search items or queries in the box below. Watch the How to videos covering many subjects.
1. Have the client fill out an application - Checking and calling all of their references.
2. Require full payment of rent prior to move in (keep in mind that money orders can bounce).
3. Collect a larger security deposit.
4. Google the company and individual's name.
5. Check social media sites like Facebook, Linkedin and twitter.
6. Check out beenverified.com. Most importantly have a conversation with them and prepare a list of questions to follow. This will help give you a level of comfort about their viability as a tenant allowing you to make an informed decision on their on their tenancy.
Have more questions? Submit Ticket