If you suspect a scam or fraud situation please take action right away. Here are some resources to help report any possible sign's of scams or fraud:
If you suspect that an item posted for sale on chbo may be part of a scam, please contact CHBO. Be sure to include the url (or 4-digit property id number) in your message. thanks for all your help.
You can recognize a possible scam by following these common-sense rules:
* Deal locally with folks you can meet in person - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts.
* Never wire funds via western union, moneygram or any other wire service - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
* Fake cashier checks & money orders are common, and banks will cash them and then hold you responsible when the fake is discovered weeks later.
* CHBO is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
* Never give out financial information (bank account number, social security number, ebay/paypal info, etc.)
* Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will "guarantee" your transaction.
Most scams involve one or more of the following:
* Inquiry from someone far away, often in another country
* Western union, money gram, cashier's check, money order, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee"
* Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face before consummating transaction
Search any of the social media websites for the persons name
CHBO has been a part of the corporate housing business for many years, which means we can offer with certainty the most commonly asked questions from read more
Living in fully furnished apartments for rent can be convenient, but that convenience falls away if you are in a property where maintenance is not con read more
As we get farther into the month of October, you might be wondering how you should enjoy Halloween from a corporate rental. This is a favorite holiday read more
The National Retail Federation predicts a big bump in shopping for the 2019 holidays. Retail spending in November and December is forecast to grow bet read more
Something new is on the horizon and it is called corporate housing voice assistants. Synergy Global Housing is one of the first companies that is enab read more