Are You Looking for Corporate Housing or Furnished Housing in Phoenix?
Have you ever been to Phoenix? It is a truly gorgeous place in the desert when the skies are wide, the stars are brighter and the sunsets are absolutely breathtaking. Not only is it a convenient gateway to the Grand Canyon, also Phoenix is the sixth largest city in the United States. Not a lot of Yankees or East Coasters seem to know that! But there are plenty of business opportunities and cultural and natural attractions waiting right here for you.
Perhaps you are looking for Phoenix corporate housing because you are in town visiting clients or suppliers or business associates, or maybe you are in town because you are considering relocating your business to Arizona, which has a low-tax, incredibly friendly business climate.
Or you could be here for our many luxury amenities, such as some of the world’s best spas and golf courses. That dry desert air is so good for many people who suffer from respiratory problems relating to humidity or elderly retirees who are looking to get away from the cold up north and just do not want to do the clichéd Florida thing.
Whatever the reason for your move to Phoenix, the sunniest place in all of America, we can provide the Phoenix furnished housing that you are looking for. Phoenix typically has more inventory in the summer, as winters are the high season. You can find the perfect rental in the summer so that you will already be in place when high season comes around.
AvenueWest Phoenix is one of our best partners in the Phoenix area, with a wide variety of rentals to choose from.
Meghan, the proprietor, has a fully-furnished four bedroom in nearby Scottsdale that is an absolute steal at $3000/month – which is almost certainly less than you would pay in a comparable suburb of an East Coast city.
For $1800/month in midtown Phoenix, Meghan offers a Phoenix furnished housing rental that is simply beautiful, with a clean, modern interior with sumptuous couches, a large flat screen TV and potted plants. It even has a barbecue grill and is close to the very trendy Melrose district, where all the boutiques and antiques stores are located.
For $2200/month Meghan is offering a fantastic one-bedroom condo with all utilities included, as well as an included pool and spa – all within close distance of all of Phoenix’s hotspots, including the Phoenix Zoo and Old Town Tempe.
Meghan has a variety of other properties in the city and Scottsdale, including resort-style living if that is what you are looking for. You can look through all of the AvenueWest Phoenix properties (including pictures) here.
Ask One of Our Satisfied Customers
“Hi there! Wanted to say bye! We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay in our Arcadia home in Phoenix! It was just perfect for our needs. Thank you for being so kind and wonderful to work with! Sending you best wishes!” -A.Z.
Other Reasons to Come to Phoenix
- Phoenix does not participate in daylight savings time, so you will never have to worry about resetting your clocks or watching your oven clock be wrong for months before you get around to fixing it!
- As it is landlocked, Phoenix is spared many natural disasters such as hurricanes that routinely wreck havoc on East Coast cities.
- Unlike large cities in Florida, which are warm but quite humid, the air here is very dry – making it a much more comfortable climate to work and live in.
- The light rail is expanding in Phoenix, making it more and more possible every day to avoid driving and rely solely on public transportation.
- But you might want to keep your car because of all the natural delights – such as the Grand Canyon and a number of beautiful hiking trails.
Phoenix Attractions Include
- The Heard Museum, which features beautiful art and artifacts from the Native American people;
- Taliesin West, which is the stunningly designed former Western home of famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright;
- The amazing 140 acre Desert Botanical Garden, where you can see every type of desert plant under the sun, and
- The Phoenix Art Museum, with excellent collections of works from the American West as well as the Far East.
Rent with Us
As our listings and customer evaluations show, you are making a pretty safe bet when you decide to rent with us. All of our properties are professionally managed and maintained, meaning that you will never have to deal with a perpetually leaky faucet or broken garbage disposal. All of our rentals are modern, with up-to-date appliances and squeaky clean – as well as safe.
Remember that in Phoenix, winter is the high season – so you might want to book early. Far more apartments and other furnished rentals will be available in the summertime, when there is less demand (you might be able to get a lower price, too).
We screen each and every one of our Phoenix corporate housing rental properties to assure that it is up to our high standards so all you have to worry about is deciding what to do while you are in exciting and beautiful Phoenix. Happy hunting.