This highly demanded, conveniently located 2 bedroom, 2 bath upper duplex accommodation is fully furnished and equipped and is located approximately 100 yards from the world famous Manhattan Beach, affording ocean views from every room.
The accommodation has been meticulously remodeled. Its professional interior design maximizes space. The ten foot high ceilings and clean aesthetics dominate, with grays, browns and a splash of blue creating an inviting airy space.
The living room area features floor to ceiling ocean facing windows. Watch TV or stream your favorite movies and shows on the 55-inch ultra HD smart TV while cozying up during the cooler months enjoying the fireplace.
The kitchen features brand new soft gray washed cabinets with granite countertops and a granite topped breakfast bar. All appliances are brand new and are stainless steel, including refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. It is fully supplied and will fulfill all of your cooking needs.
The master bedroom has a king size bed fitted with top of the line linens, pillows and bed coverings. There is a sliding glass door leading out to a balcony, with views to Palos Verde Peninsula and Catalina Island, giving the space a feeling of openness and light and allowing for air flow. Watch the 55-inch ultra HD smart TV while relaxing or prior to bedtime, while listening to the waves on the beach. The bedroom also features a built-in eight drawer dresser, mirrored sliding door wardrobe closet and an en suite bathroom with its own sliding glass door leading out to a balcony.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed also fitted with top of the line linens, pillows and bed coverings. The walk-in closet affords extra storage space and the en suite entry to the bathroom provides privacy.
Enjoy the sunset on the front balcony, which is equipped with a BBQ, chairs and a small table.
A two car tandem parking private garage with a washer/dryer and extra storage space is a huge plus.
The property is conveniently located to all El Segundo/South Bay businesses, including Raytheon, Northrup Grumman, Teledyne and Mattel. It is equally well located to the Playa Vista businesses, including Google and Microsoft. If your business takes you to Downtown Los Angeles, you have quick access to the 105 Freeway that will allow you to arrive in Downtown Los Angeles within 20-25 minutes during non-rush hour times.
The surrounding area includes:
• A one minute walk to the beach and the Manhattan Beach Strand with bicycling, skate boarding and walking path
• A 5-10 minute bike ride or 20 minute walk to Downtown Manhattan Beach business district with many fine restaurants and shops, as well as the historic Manhattan Beach Pier
• A 5 minute walk to the North Manhattan Beach business district with its shops and restaurants
• Approximate fifteen minute drive to Los Angeles Airport
• Quick and easy access to the 105 and 405 Freeways
• Three shopping malls in the immediate area
• ArcLight Pacific Beach movie theatre a 10 minute drive
• Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Bristol Farms, Ralphs and CVS all within a ten minute drive
A quick summation of the accommodations includes:
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom upper unit duplex
• Fireplace in living room
• Both bathrooms en suite
• Approximately 100 yards from the beach
• Ocean views from every room
• 2 car tandem parking private garage with washer/dryer and extra storage space
• Completely newly remodeled with the use of high quality materials
• Fully furnished and supplied with everything you will need, except your toothbrush
• Two 55-inch ultra smart TV’s
• High speed wireless Wi-Fi
Washer/Dryer in Building
Note: All corporate rental property information is provided by third parties. All questions about the corporate housing featured on this page, must be answered by the Owner or Property Manager from the contact section.
Security Deposit Amount: $2000
+1 (808) 651-4777