4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, fully updated town-home. Rent includes a bi-weekly cleaning service, wifi, Gas and electric. (~$600 per month value)
Fully furnished - Upstairs bedroom furniture can be setup with cribs for small children ( as pictured) or day bed and loft bed with desk for older children. One of 3 upstairs bedrooms can also become a perfect home office, with peaceful views of tree lined orchard st. If you have some of your own furniture, will work with you to accommodate.
- Great space on lower level for home office setup instead of small kids play area ( as pictured). Current tenant reconfigured to home office, can send pics. Master desk also sets up very well for home office space.
- Located on leafy green Orchard St. in the absolute heart of East Lincoln Park. Half-block to Oz Park, 4 blocks (10 min walk) to Lincoln Park Zoo. You'll find both family fun and a cosmopolitan lifestyle here in a central location.
- 10 min. walk to Fullerton train station. #37 bus stop 1 min. away and takes you from your front door to river north or the loop in 20 minutes.
- Green City farmers market a 15 min walk.
- Multiple theaters, museums, live music venues less than a 10 minute walk from your front door.
- Whole foods 10 minute walk as well!
- Target a 3 minute walk
-Starbucks a 3 minute walk
- 20 minute walk to beautiful 6 acre lakefront park at fullerton and lakeshore Dr.
- 15 mins from your front door to the gates of Wrigley filed if you love baseball.
Contemporary design, gorgeous walnut hardwood floors throughout blends neutrals with LED spots and drop lighting. 9.5' ceilings give great open feel. High end electronics include sonos sound and LG TV's. Kick your feet up on the leather ottoman and enjoy the ambiance.
Main floor living area flows to a bar counter under pendant can lights. From there, head into the massive kitchen. Indoor/outdoor living on awaits you through the sliding doors onto the front patio.
Lower level - Has plush sofa and carpeting. Creates a fantastic 2nd living space and great play area for kids or a fantastic home office spaces as well if needed.
Upstairs- 2 full BA, 3 BR, including master.
Master BR - appointed with a plush king bed, vanity and mirror, and lots of closet space. En-suite master bath has a walk-in stone tile shower.
Two upstairs BR - perfect kid BRs or used as office or guest rooms.
Beautifully updated full bathroom shared by these two rooms.
4th BR - located on the lower level. Wonderful for guests/in- laws and offers great privacy/ seclusion from the rest of the home. en-suite full bathroom. Can serve as a very private and quiet home office space also.
The perfect home to experience the East Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Located in top rated Lincoln Elementary school district as well if you have school aged children. 3 min. walk to Lincoln elementary from the home.
Managed by: Owner
Contact Person: Brian
Cleaning Service Included
Washer/Dryer in Unit
Note: All rates are (USD)