EXPERIENCE THE TRUE VIETNAMESE HOSPITALITY!
Come & share our tale of 3 different cities - Dalat, Can Tho & Saigon in this peaceful charming home. Inspired from memories of our hometowns, the apartment offers a cozy, homey feeling with all essential amenities that'll keep you comfy.
ABOUT OUR HOME:
You'll have a great stay in a spacious 105 square meter apartment with huge balcony offering fantastic view of the city. Plus we can share tons of local insights, hidden gems and fantastic tips so you'll have a wonderful time in our Saigon.
Our home is designed with your comfort in mind from the spacious common areas to the private and quiet bedrooms. A few stand-out features include:
- Huge balcony to watch the sunrise and sunset, a rare find in the cluster of Saigon.
- Chic decoration of Vietnam sights and paintings on the wall that will be a backdrop for your family/Instagram photos
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with fresh, clean linens, soft mattresses and black out curtains, perfect formula for a good night's sleep.
- Spacious living room with free snacks, air-con and cable TV to hang out
- Fully equipped kitchen with free tea, coffee, local snacks and instant noodle to fix a quick meal
- Laundry area with washing machine and clothes rack with plenty of air flow to dry your clothes quickly.
Plus, we've prepared enough information to help you with a hassle-free trip in Saigon. Lastly, to add on your amazing experience in Saigon, feel free to join us for a meal/coffee/live music or absolutely free cooking class!
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
The neighborhood is truly local. You can find a traditional market just a 5 minutes walk away where there are plenty of fresh produce and seasonal fruits to try. There are also 24-hr convenient stores such as Vinmart, Circle K and B-smart, just a few minutes' walk from the building. Alternatively, you can walk 0.5km to Lottemart - the Korean supermarket chain - where you can explore the myriad of brands both local & international.
Lottemart also has an awesome cinema so don't worry, you will not miss any of the new blockbusters when traveling. If you want to try the new IMAX cinema, there's one in Vivo City shopping mall which is 1km away.
When it comes food, you'll be spoilt for choices in our neighborhood. There are more than just pho to try (even though if you insist, we do have a few good recommendations), and you'll probably need to go on a diet afterwards (I've been trying to but never succeed - they keep opening up new diners!).
- 5mins walk: Lottemart, Ton Duc Thang University, Time Coffee, Coffee House
- 5mins cab: FV Hospital, Careplus Clinic, RMIT University, Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center
- 10 mins cab: Unilever Office (district 7),Ben Thanh Market (district 1)
- 15 mins cab: District 1: Bitexco Financial Tower, Sunwah Tower, Nguyen Hue walking Street.
Managed by: Owner
Contact Person: An Nhien
Cleaning Service Included
Washer/Dryer in Unit
Parking with Fee
Cleaning Fee: $20
Note: All rates are (USD)