Fully furnished, meticulously renovated and furnished 3-bedroom house with character. Rent includes utilities, Internet, trash and lawn care.
Hardwood floors - yes
Off-street Parking - yes
Great location: Located two blocks from Alberta Street. A quiet retreat that is in the heart of all the iconic Alberta Arts District has to offer. Short walk from Alberta Park(has off leash dog area), stores, pubs, wine bars, restaurants and coffee shops.
- Charming 3 bedroom home
- One bathroom with tub & shower
- Formal dining area with seating for 4
- Pet friendly: fenced yard, doggy towels, doggy door, vet two streets up.
- Parking: off-street on driveway or street parking
- Walk score of 90; bike score of 78!
- Pets: Super dog friendly. Pets welcome upon approval. 2 dog limit $250 pet deposit
- This home is not wheelchair accessible
- There is ongoing residential construction nearing completion next door.
- Relax, the hardest thing you will do is leave.
Managed by Green Keys Property Management LLC. Apply online at Green Keys PDX by clicking on the For Renters link.
Application fee: $45 per adult.
Move-in Costs: First month's rent plus a $2K refundable security deposit
Note: No smoking of any type. Period.
Lease is negotiable, long-term discounts.
Utilities: Owner pays for garbage service and regular yard maintenance. All utilities (including Internet) included in rent. Renter does not have to bother transferring service into their names.
Contact Green Keys for a showing!
Managed by: Property Manager
Contact Person: Gail
Washer/Dryer in Building
Security Deposit: $2000
Cleaning Fee: $99
Note: All rates are (USD)