Corporate Housing by Owner, Inc. issued this alert today to help ease the housing woes plaguing Southern Californians affected by the wildfires.
CorporateHousingbyOwner.com (CHBO) Offering Free Listings to Individuals in Southern California and Los Angeles with Furnished Homes Available for Rent by Wildfire Victims
Company Aims to Help Area Officials and Insurers Meet the Housing Needs for the Estimated 10,000 Displaced Southern California Residents
September 1, 2009 – To help the 10,000+ residents of Southern California who have lost their homes or been evacuated as a result of the wildfires, CHBO, a website that links individuals offering furnished short-term rental properties with renters in need, is offering a free month-long listing to anyone offering furnished properties for rent in Southern California and the Los Angeles metro areas.
The goal of this effort is to help meet the housing needs of the thousands of residents who have been evacuated or have lost their homes due to the wildfires.
“We don’t want to see thousands of families forced to live in an impersonal hotel. These displaced families need to know that there are hundreds of furnished, residential properties available for rent,” says Kimberly Smith, founder of CHBO and corporate housing expert. “Victims of the wildfires are undergoing enough stress and need residential, not transient, housing. Corporate housing fits this bill, and we hope our efforts will get more available rental properties listed to meet this need.”
Anyone offering a furnished rental in Southern California or the Los Angeles metro area should contact a CHBO property specialist at 877-333-2426 to get their free month-long property listing.
Currently, CHBO has hundreds of furnished properties listed as available in the Southern California and Los Angeles metro areas, albeit not to fill the demand created by evacuations.
Who should list their home through CHBO?
- Anyone who has a home listed for sale that is vacant but still furnished (staged).
- Anyone who owns an investment property, corporate rental or vacation rental in Southern California.
- Anyone who is not living in their home for the next several months who can offer their property as a short-term furnished rental (i.e. someone who lives elsewhere part of the year).
Who should rent through CHBO?
- Anyone who has lost their home or has been evacuated by the wildfires
- Any insurance companies looking to find temporary, furnished housing for wildfire victims.
- List your home on CorporateHousingbyOwner.com for FREE if you live in the Atlanta metro area; help flood victims find temporary, furnished housing!
- Need Housing in Dallas During Super Bowl XLV? CHBO has got you covered
- Atlanta, Denver among most searched cities for corporate, furnished rentals
- Should Your Monthly Furnished Rental be a Weekly Furnished Rental Too?
- Make Money from your Investment Property 🙂