Gov. Paterson Friday signed into law a measure giving the city greater power to crack down on illegal hotels. The bill, which was supported by Mayor Bloomberg, requires that a “class A multiple dwelling” be rented for no less than 30 days. Read More:
For more information, please email STRAHA.
- Why it matters: Airbnb hires hospitality expert!
- Corporate Housing Trends: Getting Started With Real Estate Rentals
- City Spotlight: San Francisco Corporate Housing
- Rental Documents for Corporate Housing… See which ones you’re missing?
- CHBO Helping Families Displaced by Sandy Find Temporary Corporate Housing