Welcome to the Help Center. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. To look up the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), enter your search items or queries in the box below. Watch the How to videos covering many subjects.
Here is a link to our partner, Smartmove Tenant Screening. We suggest you use Smartmove for your screening needs. Here is some information about their service.
SmartMove is used when someone is interested in applying to rent a property. In order to begin the process, the potential renter MUST provide an email address to the landlord. Once the email address has been provided, the process generally goes as follows. Start by visiting chbo.mysmartmove.com/
1. Landlord initiates a renter screening request using the email address provided by the applicant. (If the landlord is new to SmartMove, he or she must create an account and add at least one property.)
2. Renter is sent the application request via email and chooses to accept or decline the screening. (If the applicant is new to SmartMove, he or she must create an account in order to accept or decline the request.)
3. By accepting the request, the applicant initiates the release of his or her credit and criminal record information to the landlord through SmartMove. By declining, he or she cancels the rental application. Either way, most personal identifying information such as a Social Security number is not released.
4. If the applicant accepts the request, the landlord receives credit and criminal history information and a SmartMove leasing recommendation to assist them in making a decision on whether to accept or decline the applicant.
5. Renter is notified of the landlord’s decision.
When a landlord begins a new application request, he or she chooses whether to pay for the service or whether he or she will request the renter to pay for the application. Based on who is chosen, credit card entry information will be displayed to that party at the time of the transaction.
If you require any further assistance resolving your inquiries, please call our customer support team at 1-866-775-0961.
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 7am - 6pm MST
Sat 8:30am - 5pm MST
Sun 9:30am - 5pm MST
Have more questions? Submit Ticket