Why having a profile photo and bio are necessary
Having a profile photo and bio to your CHBO account is like having a resume so corporations and individuals using the CHBO website can learn more about you and feel at ease renting your property. This is an exceptional way to introduce your property to anyone looking to rent. While adding a profile to CHBO is your choice, CHBO recommends really putting thought into how you would like your profile to be displayed. When your profile is complete and full of great information it helps others to make a quick decision about renting your property. Making the rental process as easy and authentic as possible is key.
We have observed five important reasons to add a good headshot photo to your profile.
1. Increased Credibility
2. Future Recognition
Customers that have used your service in the past will remember your name or company logo.
3.Consistency - Someone who follows you in other social networks will find, and probably follow, you in new social
networks and groups.
4. Personal or Company Branding
5. Appeal - Any property listing is more appealing when a person's face is associated with it, and there is a story
behind the photo.
What Makes a Successful Profile Photo
members should” NOT” upload a profile image that is not your likeness.
Be choosy when selecting the photo to use for your professional social profiles. For most of us, that
- Use a current head shot photo of yourself, not of something or of someone else.
- Pets or children should be avoided
- Use a photo with a relatively business-like pose.
- If you choose to use a company logo, make sure it is a clean image
Please Note: CHBO may remove non-compliant photos.