Get $30 off an annual subscription purchase to CorporateHousingbyOwner.com through January 15, 2010. Simply log-on to CorporateHousingbyOwner.com and use code “cc34343121” to get the discount.
Specifically, we need residents in Huntsville, Alabama to take note and help us meet the increasing need for temporary, furnished housing in the area.
Local news sources reported this week that approximately 4,674 jobs will be relocated to the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville by September 2011 as part of the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC). The need for temporary, furnished housing is great and there’s huge opportunity for those local homeowners and real estate investors in Huntsville and surrounding areas who are interested in becoming a corporate housing landlord.
- What is Corporate Housing?
- List your So. California home for rent on CorporateHousingbyOwner.com for free – displaced wildfire victims need temporary furnished housing
- Atlanta, Denver among most searched cities for corporate, furnished rentals
- How much should I spend on my marketing efforts?
- Corporate Housing’s Brush with The Blind Side