As hundreds of officials work hard to contain the BP oil spill in the Gulf Coast, we are reminded that these temporary workers need a place to stay. Engineers, corporate executives, insurance agents, media professionals all need housing – the list goes on.
If you have a furnished rental in this area, please be sure to add proper keywords to your listing so you can connect with these travelers looking for a place to stay in these specific areas. They need housing, so make it easy for them to find you.
For any one displaced by any sort of disaster, whether it’s the oil spill in the Gulf or floods in the South, don’t let your insurance agent dump you in a hotel. Instead, ask for corporate housing. You’ll be less frustrated because you’ll be in a furnished home with a kitchen and bedroom(s) vs. a transient hotel.
- List your So. California home for rent on CorporateHousingbyOwner.com for free – displaced wildfire victims need temporary furnished housing
- Sandra Bullock takes home the Oscar; and corporate housing played a role
- Five Ideas on How to Market Your Property to Traveling Business Consultants
- Corporate Rentals in Florida and Arizona for Baseball Spring Training
- 5 Reasons to Choose Corporate Housing by Owner