Many people wonder where they can find a furnished rental property and we’re here to help! There are various sites that enable you to identify a home away from home – let’s discuss your search options:
CorporateHousingbyOwner.com: This service connects homeowners offering fully furnished rental properties with those in need of housing for one month or longer.
VRBO.com: This website connections owners of vacation rental properties with those in need of a vacation rental. You can find both weekly and monthly rentals available on this site.
Craigslist.org: Many people find a furnished apartment through their local Craigslist.org city list. Just make sure you do your homework to avoid any rental scams.
Apartments.com: This site primarily locate longer-term, unfurnished rentals, but the advanced search allows you to search for “furnished” apartments as well.
Hire an agent: Most real estate agents can help you find a furnished rental in the area you’re looking. They know the scene and can be very helpful in the process. Google “Realtors” or “property managers” in that local area and find a few you an interview.
- How much should I spend on my marketing efforts?
- What is Corporate Housing?
- List your home on CorporateHousingbyOwner.com for FREE if you live in the Atlanta metro area; help flood victims find temporary, furnished housing!
- Flying South for the Winter? Snowbirds Consider Turning Your Home into a Corporate Rental
- Top 3 reasons to market your rental property on CHBO