Serviced apartments come with all the comforts of home and hotel living. You have your own private living space, but you’re home maintenance is provided by on-site staff and all your amenities, like high speed Internet, are taken care of. You just need to show up and live in the lap of luxury.
This Wall Street Journal-Hong Kong article details how these serviced apartments, meant for short-term living, are becoming longer-term abodes with tenants choosing to say because they enjoy the convenience and services provided.
Such demand for serviced apartment living abroad has created long waiting lists and high prices up 11% from the same period last year.
- What is the difference between serviced apartments and managed corporate housing?
- 3 Ways Short Term Rentals Will Always Be Better Than Hotels
- What’s the difference between Serviced Apartments vs. Managed Corporate Housing vs. Corporate Housing by Owner?
- Property Manager – A Want or Necessity?
- Top 6 Questions about Temporary Living #2