There has been a ton of news recently regarding the downward spiral of the housing market. Have we hit bottom yet?
While home prices continue to fall and foreclosures continue to grow, there is some good news in the current housing market. The rental market is booming in this country. The number of rental properties in the U.S. has increased (about 34 percent over the last decade according to a USA Today analysis of U.S. Census data).
If you need to move, but don’t think you can or don’t want to try to sell your home, a very realistic solution is to rent your property.
Click here for an article by Phoebe Chongchua, featured on RealtyTimes.com, which offers valuable insights for those considering becoming a landlord in the current market.
Has the current market caused you to become a landlord? Tell us your story!
- Oops I Sold my corporate house, Now What?
- Handcuffed to your house? Some homeowners won’t let lousy housing market get in way of a promising relocation
- Temporary Housing Sees Boom As Americans Go Where the Jobs Are
- CHBO CEO, Kimberly Smith Featured on CNBC
- New Survey to Identify “By Owner” Corporate Housing Trends