Why Corporate Tenants Should Ask for Accidental Rental Damage Insurance

If you’re planning to stay in a corporate rental this year, consider ditching the security deposit and opting for Accidental Rental Damage Insurance or ARDI.

ARDI can cover you if something breaks in the rental property while you’re staying there. For example, perhaps you break a dish, or worse, scratch the coffee table. If you have ARDI and report these incidents as they happen, you won’t have to pay a penny to fix them.

Wherever your travels lead you in 2013, remember to ask your landlord for ARDI. It can save you from a lot of headaches and effectively protect you and your landlord from accidental damage to the property.

Similar Posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *