In the article, “Capitalizing on Stealth Lodging Niche,” author Steve Bergsman discusses how corporate housing is helping homeowners find quality renters from around the world.
Bergsman features Todd Hunter, a CHBO member who snagged his first renter through CHBO, and he talks to the founder of CHBO, Kimberly Smith, about the corporate housing industry.
“Kimberly Smith, Co-founder and CEO of Corporate Housing by Owner (CHBO), calls corporate housing “stealth lodging” because few people are aware of it until they need the services, even though it produces $2.5 billion to $2.9 billion a year in gross rents.
While anyone, including a mother and daughter looking for employment in a new city, can use short-term residential housing, the business is called corporate housing because residences in the programs are most frequently used by executives and other businesspeople on temporary assignment in another city or going through a corporate relocation.
Some of the many users of corporate housing include visiting nurses, baseball players in spring training, Cirque du Soleil performers on an extended performance schedule in one city, and snowbirds.” Read More.
- CHBO CEO, Kimberly Smith Featured on CNBC
- Milestone Achievement: CHBO surpasses 10,000 Property Listings
- CHBO’s By Owner Corporate Housing Report Now Available in Kindle Reader Version on Amazon.com
- Corporate Housing by Owner Featured in Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine
- News: Real estate is back. In a big way. Updated CHBO Property Portal