Insurance Housing: Corporate Rentals to the Rescue.

Few of us can forget the sadness we felt when we saw homes burn down during theCorporate Rentals to the Rescue Colorado Springs wildfires, or when tornadoes ripped through Joplin, Missouri. And of course, the images of Super Storm Sandy will haunt us for a long time.

As we gear up for severe weather across the nation, it’s important to understand and plan for where you will live should disaster strike your home.

Now is a great time to check your homeowner’s insurance policy – specifically the “additional living expense” section. Do you have insurance housing assistance, which enables you to stay in a short-term rental property due to property loss claims due to fire, flood or wind damage?

There are a lot of intricacies involved in relocating a family who has just experienced such a tragic loss, so it’s of the utmost importance that you have a plan in place should something tragic happen to your home. You don’t want to be left without a home, or stuck in small, transient hotel room for months and months. Rather, you want to have your insurance company find you a short-term rental property, such as a corporate rental, where your family can experience the creature comforts of home and not have to live like a displaced family living out of a suitcase and off of room service.
You can find a short-term, furnished corporate rental property at or CHBO.

Table of Contents

Similar Posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.