Here’s a list of some of the latest real estate moves for professional athletes this month:
Minnesota Twin’s owner, Jim Pohlad, is the owner of a new $3.35 high-rise home in Hollywood’s luxury Sierra Towers, Sierra Towers is a celebrity hot spot, and is said to be home to Elton John and Matthew Perry too.
This month, former Pittsburgh Pirates All-Star, Andy Van Slyke, listed his St. Louis mansion (which includes an indoor batting cage) for nearly $4 million.
Read about other pro athletes on the move on Realtor.com.
If you’re relocated for business, rather than rush to buy, why not rent a home until you figure out where you want to live long-term? Instead, rent a furnished, corporate rental and try an area before you buy. Find a corporate home in your city on CorporateHousingbyOwner.com.
- Furnished Housing and Corporate Housing is Big with Professional Athletes and Others
- Darrelle Revis Moving from New York to Tampa Bay. Where Will He Live?
- CorporateHousingbyOwner literally changed my life
- Record Corporate Housing Rent? $125,000 a month
- Consider Corporate Housing for Rent During Your Move or Relocation