DC-Metro Homeowner Turns Investment Property into Lucrative Corporate Housing Rental
A DC homeowner became distressed after a townhome she purchased as an investment property failed to attract tenants. Thinking outside of the box, she furnished the home and offered it as an executive rental instead – and her plan worked!
Del Rio, Texas’s Top Corporate Housing Experts Say National Marketing Exposure Proves Key to Success
An enterprising woman in Texas found a new career by taking advantage of the marketing prowess of CHBO. She’s now Del Rio’s most successful property manager!
Converting a Multi-Unit Toronto Building into an Upscale Corporate Retreat Offers ROI – and “Fun” – to Budding Real Estate Investor
A Toronto woman renovates a six-unit building and converts every unit into furnished corporate housing. She says being landlord of furnished rentals is more fun and more lucrative!
- Seattle Couples Converts Mother-in-Law Suite into Furnished Rental and Makes $10k Per Year!
- Atlanta, Denver among most searched cities for corporate, furnished rentals
- City Spotlight: Toronto Executive Rentals by CHBO
- Hang onto a corporate home you don’t want to part with!
- Don’t want to sell your corporate property?