There are a lot of misconceptions and myths about corporate furnished housing. Some are inaccurate, and some are simply not true. Whether you’re a potential renter in need of temporary housing or you’re a property owner considering converting one or more of your properties into corporate apartments or homes, you should know the truth about furnished housing. So let’s go through a few basic facts to clear up those misconceptions.
- All units are fully furnished – corporate apartments and homes are completely furnished and move-in ready. Renters don’t need to buy anything (except perhaps groceries) to start living a full life in one of these luxury properties.
- They’re short-term – The typical minimum stay for corporate furnished housing is 30 days. Renters will not need to sign a long-term lease or commit to more than the minimum stay.
- Electricity and utilities are included in the rental rate – The property owner will include the cost of all utilities in the monthly rental fee, and all utilities will be on and functioning when the renter moves in.
- Individual property owners can rent out corporate apartments – It’s called corporate housing because it caters to corporate renters, not because only corporations rent the properties. You don’t have to be a part of a corporation or company to rent out your furnished apartments or houses.
- Units are offered by owners and companies – Some owners are individuals who do their own property management. Other units are rented out by larger companies.
- They’re not just in the suburbs – You can find corporate housing properties in bustling downtown areas, as well as in quieter neighborhoods in the suburbs.
- Rent doesn’t have to start on the first of the month – Renters can begin their stays and start paying at any time during the month that they agree upon with the property owner.
- You can find more than just apartments – Corporate furnished housing properties include apartments, condos, and single-family homes. You can find them in all different sizes, as well. Whether you’re traveling alone, with your family, or with a group from work, you can find the right type of property for your needs.
Now you should have a better idea of what corporate furnished housing is and what it will mean if you decide to invest in or stay at a corporate apartment or house. Hopefully you’ll also see how great corporate housing is and why it’s such a fantastic idea for property owners and renters alike.
- Live in a Furnished Rental While Remodeling or Renovating Your Home at the Same Time
- Unstable Housing Is Modern Reality | Find Furnished Apartments Near Me
- Home Automation and How It Benefits Your Furnished Housing Options
- Go Bigger and Go Home – A Look at Real Estate Upsizing
- Flexible Terms and Mixed-Use Furnished Rentals Are Becoming the New Normal