With spring just on the horizon, it’s time to start thinking about the Major League Baseball season which is coming up soon. This is the perfect time to start looking for corporate housing, whether you’re a baseball player or a fan who is heading to Arizona, Phoenix, Tucson, or Central Florida to enjoy Spring Training. There are tons of perks to choosing this type of housing solution, which we’ll outline below for you.
Why to Rent Furnished Apartments as a Baseball Player
When it comes to baseball players, being on the road for a long time can be seriously isolating. That can be exacerbated even further if you stay in a hotel room. The best solution is corporate housing. Here is what you can expect from choosing this option:
- Convenience – You can select a location that is close to all of the training facilities and the ballparks so getting there is a matter of minutes.
- Feel of Home – When you rent furnished apartments, you get an environment similar to home. There are even full-size kitchens that are great for preparing healthy meals.
- Privacy – Not only will you never have to walk through a busy hotel lobby on the way to practice each and every day, but you’ll also have a private space in general. Having over friends or family members is much more convenient.
Once the regular season gets underway, baseball players spent a lot of time in hotels far away when participating in away games. You can live in corporate housing in the spring to maximize your comforts before the hectic regular season starts.
Reasons for Fans to Choose Long-Term Housing
During Spring Training, there’s a lot going on in Arizona and Florida. There are school spring breaks and tons of fans going to training games. This can mean that hotels are especially expensive. When you choose corporate housing, you can avoid busy hotels, be nearby local attractions, and save money by cooking in the kitchen of your apartment or home.
At CHBO, we recommend starting your search for housing soon. The closer it gets to Spring Training, the fewer options that there will be available for you. Take a look and find a great space with cheaper pricing while you can. You’ll be glad you took the initiative to do so.
- Corporate Housing A Perfect Option for Major League Baseball Spring Training and Season
- Understanding Why a Short-Term Business Rental Could Be Your Top Option
- Live in a Furnished Rental While Remodeling or Renovating Your Home at the Same Time
- Worried About Selling Your Home During the Holiday Season?
- 3 Ways Short Term Rentals Will Always Be Better Than Hotels