To protect your rental, if considering pets, here are some tips
Know replacement costs (Including loss of rent for downtime to repair, delivery and set up fees)
- cost to replace furniture pieces/replace/repair flooring
- cost of complete pet hair extraction and incorporate necessary costs into pet fees/deposits.
A point to note here, that isn’t listed below as it was in the comment portion of the survey, is that a lot of owners evaluate pets on a case by case scenario. The trend we found the most interesting is the percentage of properties that had “significant” damage due to a pet has decreased from 10% in 2012 to 3% in 2018. This means more owners are being proactive and effectively communicating their expectations to their renters.
- Find out the Top Property Locations and Number of Properties Landlords Manage
- About the Independent Corporate Housing Real Estate Segment: Rental Rates
- Learn about Security Deposit Experiences in Accordance to CHBO Property Owners
- Corporate Housing: Who, What, Where & Why #7
- CHBO Annual Report Review: Property Locations and Number of Properties