Located in Chicago's South Loop and Museum Park neighborhood, you'll fall in love with this luxury high-rise unit located on the 21st floor, with beautiful sunrise and sunset views of Chicago.
The unit is furnished with a modern, inviting flair - Ideal for a business traveler or anyone who's in the market for a unit that's ready and waiting for you from the second you walk in.
About the Unit:
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 den - amazing extra space!
* Located on the 21st floor with amazing city views
* Lots of closet / storage space
* In unit washer dryer
* Granite countertops and warm hardwood floors
* Furnished with a modern, inviting flair
* West-facing floor-to-ceiling windows, perfect for watching sunsets daily and the Sears/Willis Tower
About the Building:
* Rooftop pool, cabanas and beautiful 360-degree city views
* Top floor workout gym and Sauna
* Top floor party room
* Sweeter than ever doorman, maintenance staff, management and residents
* Parking spot available if needed
About the Neighborhood:
* Many parks within a half-mile distance
* Fancy Chicago park district facilities within a mile
* You'll be right off of THE Michigan Avenue, steps away from loads of retail and the Mag Mile
* Soldier Field is practically in your back yard across a bridge
* Steps from Museum Campus (Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium and Field Museum), Lake Michigan and Northerly Island
* Walking distance from from McCormick Place and the new DePaul Basketball stadium
* CTA bus a half-mile away, which takes you to the loop and beyond, with access to hundreds of Fortune 500 corporate headquarters throughout Chicago.
* A few miles away from the University of Chicago in Hyde Park and the University of Illinois in West Loop
* Just minutes from I-55 and I-290.
Washer/Dryer in Unit
Cleaning/Maid Service Included
Note: All corporate rental property information is provided by third parties. All questions about the corporate housing featured on this page, must be answered by the Owner or Property Manager from the contact section.
+1 (312) 285-0590