Imagine getting a dream job in another city or overseas. Now imagine not being able to move because you can’t sell your house. It happens, likely more than we all know. to Americans each and every day. People are handcuffed to their houses – and they can’t get out of dodge.
The lousy housing market has made it near impossible to sell your home and be as mobile as we once were.
That said, we have learned about a few homeowners who are not allowing the housing market to control their fates.
In a recent Atlanta Journal Constitution article, Ziyen Ng, laments about a job promotion overseas. Instead of trying to sell his Atlanta condo, he has decided to rent it out as a short-term, furnished rental on CorporateHousingbyOwner.com. Ng is part of a growing number of people who are relocating without worry of their house getting in the way of a lofty job promotion.
Read the full article to learn more about how today’s housing market is making moving more difficult – and what you can do about it!
- CHBO Helps Couple Land String of Quality Tenants During Relocation to Abu Dhabi
- Denver Homeowner Rents Out Furnished Home for $1,000 More than Expected!
- Renters on the Rise According to Insurance Policy Stats.
- San Francisco Couple Invests in Second Property!
- Managing a successful corporate rental from out of state.