So we completed our first thousand kilometres a couple of days ago. Pre-Amaya this wouldn’t have been as noteworthy, but 1000km with a teething toddler in tow is a definite milestone. Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far! Thanks for reading our blog, for your encouragement and a massive thanks to those who have made a donation to Clinica Verde. We have raised close to $1000 (almost $1 per kilometre). This is money that has already made a difference to the lives of mothers and children in the Boaco region of Nicaragua.
If you would like to donate please click HERE:
- $5 Helps provide clean water at the clinic
- $10 Buys medication for a child in need
- $25 Supports 2 wellness visits for a child
- $100 Provides prenatal care for 1 mother’s full pregnancy
- $250 Supports a nurse for a month