10 Mistakes Rental Property Owners Make:
- Not properly screening a potential tenant.
- Thinking Craig’s List will give you the quality tenant you are looking for.
- Listing your rental on too many sites without updating availability.
- Allowing a tenant to move-in without a written agreement.
- Pricing your property too high or too low.
- Taking the first tenant who calls.
- Ignoring your gut instinct.
- Not getting the rent payment before the tenant moves in.
- Sending the keys in a basic envelope and way before arrival.
- Furnishing the rental property with less than the tenant expects.
Hmmm – Have you done any of these? At Corporate Housing By Owner, we work hard to give you the informational tools you need to avoid these and other pitfalls that can cause your corporate rental income to be lower than you expected.
Register for Free on CHBO and access the “Resources” tab for handbooks, annual reports and document templates to assure you avoid any of these pitfalls.