In our ongoing series of articles and blogs about the best ways to succeed with corporate housing investments, we cover a lot of different issues. In this article, we are going to look at some of the most trusted and sure-fire ways to market your properties, including a few rental apartment tips you may not yet have considered.
- Never stop marketing – One of the worst mistakes made when offering corporate housing is to remove listings when the properties are rented. Just like any other product, the only way to get new buyers is to constantly market the goods. As a previous article in this series indicated, ” in today’s housing market; always be looking for your next renter.
- Offer furnished corporate housing – Though corporate renters are usually extended stay rather than annual lease signers, they rarely find premium turnkey premises to let. You can give yourself a serious advantage by offering fully furnished spaces. These attract some of the finest renters, making this one of the savviest rental apartment tips to follow.
- Incentivize your property – While furnishing your corporate housing is a key to success; allowing you to market it as such, don’t forget to have welcome incentives. This might be membership to the neighborhood gym, monthly housekeeping services, and so on.
- Make the most of happy clients – The modern internet makes it important that you garner as much praise and positive feedback as possible. One of the key rental apartment tips is to offer up those testimonials on the rental pages or other marketing materials.
- Be honest in your photos – Marketing is meant to bring interested buyers to you and then help close the deal. However, if you practice dishonest tactics it can come back to haunt you. One of the more common mistakes you might make is to overpromise with bloated descriptions that sing false praises and the use of photos that were done in a strategic manner. These are images that make the space look far better than it might in real life. For example, using artificial lights to flood spaces and make them appear much brighter than they ever will be or staging rooms with props, artwork and even furnishings that do not actually belong there. These set your renters up for disappointment and often earn you a negative review.
- Diversify – One of the best tips for marketing your corporate housing is to avoid the old “eggs in one basket” hazard by diversifying your marketing channels. Begin with a targeted approach, such as a CHBO listing, and then build a website with blogs and social media, as well as speaking with real estate experts in your area.
These simple tips and tactics can really turn around your marketing results in the coming year.