Property Management Trendsd
Management: Corporate Housing Rental Property
We asked respondents to tell us how they manage their rental properties. In 2018, all of the support, aside from self-support, has declined EXCEPT using a corporate housing management company.
Having profitable real estate has a lot to do with:
- Setting and meeting expectations with your renters
- Having the written documentation, you need to confirm and support these transactions and expectations Real estate laws and regulations are always changing. They’re regulated and established on a state-by-state basis, and the rules apply differently if you’re an individual managing your own property versus a real estate agent representing a client. In addition, laws are very differentfor vacation rentals, that are offered for leases of less than 30 days, and corporate housing property rentals of 30 days or more.
This year, 46% of respondents say they meet their clients face to face which is consistent with the 2012 figure. 37% say they provide tours to potential tenants before renting their properties which is down from 44% in 2012.
For all inquires, please contact:
- Rental Documents for Corporate Housing… See which ones you’re missing?
- Annual Report: Corporate Property Management Trends!
- City Regulations: Has Your City Been Affected by Short Term Rental Regulations and New Laws?
- Annually How Much Do You Spend for the Management of Your Property
- DIY? To Manage or Not to Manage Furnished Rentals!