Property Management Trendsd
Management: Corporate Housing Rental Property
We asked respondents to tell us how they manage their rental properties. In 2018, all of the support, aside from self-support, has declined EXCEPT using a corporate housing management company.
Having profitable real estate has a lot to do with:
- Setting and meeting expectations with your renters
- Having the written documentation, you need to confirm and support these transactions and expectations Real estate laws and regulations are always changing. They’re regulated and established on a state-by-state basis, and the rules apply differently if you’re an individual managing your own property versus a real estate agent representing a client .. In addition, laws are very differentfor vacation rentals, that are offered for leases of less than 30 days, and corporate housing property rentals of 30 days or more.
This year, 46% of respondents say they meet their clients face to face which is consistent with the 2012 figure. 37% say they provide tours to potential tenants before renting their properties which is down from 44% in 2012.
For all inquires, please contact:
- Rental Documents for Corporate Housing… See which ones you’re missing?
- Annual Report: Corporate Property Management Trends
- City Regulations: Has Your City Been Affected by Short Term Rental Regulations and New Laws?
- Annually How Much Do You Spend for the Management of Your Property?
- DIY? To Manage or Not to Manage Furnished Rentals