Outlook & Profitability
2018 is the highest year with 96% of participants stating their property was either profitable (76%) or breakeven (19%). Only 4% of owners said their property was unprofitable. Based on the fact that more owners than ever purchase a property as an investment and the steady increase, 2018 being the all time high, we believe our property owners are achieving satisfactory returns from r their investment properties.
Investment Real Estate Trends: Plans to Buy More?
For all inquires, please contact:
- How the U.S. Housing Rental Market is Already Threatened by Coronavirus
- Corporate Housing Real Estate Report 2017: Outlook & Profitability
- A Few Reasons for Being a Corporate Housing Landlord
- About the Independent Corporate Housing Real Estate Segment: Rental Rates
- Rental Rates 2019 versus the Previous Year 2018 Rental Rates?