Over the years CHBO has worked a lot with Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine. We have traveled across the country to present Corporate Housing real estate investment strategies at their Leadership Summits, we are a featured blogger on their online magazine and even serve on the magazine’s Editorial Advisory Board. We do all of this because we do believe real estate investing is something that every smart investor should do, however we also believe there is a large learning curve between wanting to make money in real estate and actually seeing money in the bank. For too long the “get rich quick” real estate infomercial has been taunting the unsuspecting investor.
Avoid Scams! Yes, We want you to invest in real estate.Yes, We have seen real results. But all real estate deals must be researched, verified and quantified before you make the wrong deal. Remember real estate investing is a business and don’t treat it like a casual hobby.
This month there was a great article in the magazine “Seven Signs you are being Scammed,” pickup the current Person Real Estate Investor Magazine at your local store and read more…
Here are some questions to get your started:
Avoid Scams: 7 Questions to Ask Before you sigh up for than next Real Estate Investment.
- How long have they been investing in real estate?
- How many real estate properties do they personally own? (Verify it, don’t just take their word for it)
- How does their investment technique actually work and do the math?
- Is the program legal and does it work in the CURRENT real estate market?
- Referrals, What do other investors say about the program?
- How much does the entire program cost?
- Is there a money back guarantee?
Did you know CHBO has a Guarantee?