THANK YOU… Start NOW
- Everyone who completes this survey will be entered to win an iPad Air!
- The first 100 people to complete the corporate housing survey will be entered to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card!
8 Topics, Approximately 5-10 Minutes
(General, Property, Rental, Renters, Property Management, Pets, Marketing, Corporate Housing)
Make you a more successful landlord by giving you the data you need to best market and manage your rental properties.
You will receive a FREE pdf copy of the completed report by January 15th 2014. We will send this to you via email.
Please complete one survey for EACH property.
Who should complete this survey:
Property owners or managers of corporate housing rentals.
Why should I complete this survey:
(1) Receive useful information about my lodging segment
(2) Receive useful information about promoting my property
(3) Receive data to make me more successful
(4) Improve the recognition of the Corporate Housing Lodging Industry
(5) Learn how to get more tenants
(6) Learn about real estate investment trends
Confidentiality: The data provided in this survey will be kept confidential. We will not share your individual data with anyone. We will not share your email. The only email you will receive from us will contain your free copy of the Annual Report, and occasional invitations to participate in future research of this type.
Questions: Call 720.259.2561 or email Support@MyCHBO.com
Thank You: As a thank you for your time you can also earn a FREE one month ‘sponsored listing’ credit for your CHBO account. Find instructions on page 10 of the survey.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to providing you with useful information.
CHBO is a marketing and educational website that connects individual property owners, property managers and corporate housing companies with highly desirable segments of the traveling public both domestically and internationally.
Also watch for our new book coming out soon… Making Money with Rental Properties by Kimberly Smith (co-founder of CHBO).